Foreign investment has been a crucial phenomenon in a globalizing world, being particularly visible impact on the internationalization of the spanish economy. Both foreign investment received in Spain, as the spanish investment abroad, have contributed substantially to boost growth and modernization of the spanish economy through access to knowledge more advanced and new markets, as well as the improvement of productivity and employment.
It is therefore an objective of this Ministry favouring foreign investments in Spain as spanish investment abroad. The competence of this Ministry of foreign investment cover different areas, primarily:
- Registration of investment and development of statistics and reports
- Negotiation of bilateral and multilateral mechanisms of protection
- Authorization in certain cases
- National contact point
- Facilitating the mobility of investors and entrepreneurs.
- Publicada la Guía explicativa sobre el régimen de declaración de inversiones exteriores
- Publicada la Resolución de 31 de enero de 2024, de la Dirección General de Comercio Internacional e Inversiones
- Publicada la Orden ECM/57/2024, de 29 de enero, sobre inversiones exteriores
- Últimos datos de Inversiones Exteriores
- Publicación del Boletín de Inversiones Exteriores correspondiente a los Flujos de Inversión Directa del primer semestre de 2023